Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Asia Trip!

I hopped on a plane and for two weeks in August headed for Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, and Hong Kong! It was amazing! Here is a glimpse of my travels:

 Ho Chi Minh from the air!

The first night in Vietnam, I was surprised by a flash flood! I took refuge in a coffee shop right on the road.


Night Market! Each night while I was in Vietnam, I would stroll through the many night markets in the city and bring back some food to my hotel room.

 First night: Mangosteen!

Mangosteen are really hard to find in the US and I've never actually had one before. They were really incredible!


Rambutan! Similar to Lychee, Rambutan is just a bit less sweet... and covered in a bizarre skin.








 Bangkok!















Hong Kong!









...and back to Japan!



No comments:

Post a Comment