Monday, September 27, 2010

Nagoya Day Trip

Yesterday, I had to go to the immigration office in nagoya, about a 2 and half hours bus trip away, to get my re-entry permit. This will allow me to leave Japan and come back throughout the year without any issues upon re-entry. What I was expecting to be a day-long activity only ended up taking about 40 minutes, so I was free the rest of the day to sightsee! I wasn't really planing on sightseeing, so I didn't have any stops in mind. I did make it out to the Nagoya Castle, though, and then just walked around for awhile.
Later I enjoyed some Matcha ice cream. My absolute favorite!

2 comments:

  1. louie, you are my hero. good luck on EVERYTHING! your posts sound so amazing so far. enjoy everything to the fullest and i am so jealous on everything new and exciting you are learning! im thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit you soooo bad! I wish I could!!!

    ReplyDelete